Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Supply Chain Management (SMC)
Supply chain management spans all movement and storage of raw materials, work-in-process inventory, and finished goods from point of origin to point of consumption.
Using Axional integrated tools, companies can achieve the integration of key business processes across the supply chain for the purpose of creating value for customers and stakeholders.
- Sales Cycle Efficiency: Order-to-cash cycle management.
- Inventory management: Raw materials, work-in-process (WIP) and finished goods.
- Procurement: Purchase order placement, supplier scheduling coordination, supply continuity, inbound transportation, and storing and handling quality.
- Supply chain planning: Supplier scheduling, order fulfillment.
- Distribution network: Suppliers, production facilities, distribution centers, and/or warehouses.
- Inspection of goods.
- Claim processing.
Axional Supply Chain Management modules are focused on value optimization and provide your organization with the ability to compete effectively in the marketplace.
Empower your business today
Our team is ready to offer you the best services