In addition to the one-time licensing model commonly used for on-premises software, Deister also offers a subscription model, with customers paying an ongoing fee to use applications.
Achieve maximum flexibility while reducing IT costs
Our applications are truly 3-tier, web-native applications built specifically for the cloud. Because they are accessed via a Cloud Delivery Model, we offer a multi-tenant SaaS architecture to give our customers maximum flexibility and reliability while reducing IT costs.
Through the SaaS model, companies obtain the following benefits:
- Reduced risks related to software acquisition. Companies do not need to make significant initial investments. There is nothing to buy or maintain in terms of networks and hardware.
- Timely upgrades. Organizations can forget about messy upgrades; they are always on the most current version with the latest developments available to them.
- Flexibility to change. Cloud infrastructure scales rapidly to handle the customer’s needs.
deister‘s skilled team is constantly committed to offering exceptional service and guaranteeing the near-constant availability of your applications.
Our Cloud Computing services are offered under a subscription fee model based on usage parameters (users, transactions and storage volume).
Our solutions can be adopted through two pricing models:
- Flat rate for unlimited access to some or all of the application’s features.
- Rates based on monthly usage.
Two payment options:
Two payment options:
Concerns we address
In most surveys about cloud services, the top issues continue to be security, performance, and availability. These are all good concerns that merit attention. Our Service Level Agreements (SLAs) clearly address the following issues:
Will my organization’s data be secure? Deister can offer you the level of security you need while saving your organization the expense and effort required to house, deliver, and back up an application:
- Servers are housed in state-of-the-art facilities with Colt (colt.net), the leading European company in cloud services.
- Data is continuously replicated on Replica DB Servers and backup servers (same site or in a redundant site).
- Secure connections using HTTPS protocol.
Will applications will be available when users need them?
Our SLA guarantees a specific percentage of uptime, based on:
- Full hardware redundancy, from replicated DB servers to a full back-up site.
- Facilities are certified data centers in Barcelona and other cities, with redundant power supplies to eliminate power failure concerns.
- Axional architecture is easily scalable to meet sudden increases in the number of transactions or users.
- Sites are monitored 24/7 by highly-qualified operators.
- Even users with limited access to the ERP application either at an infrastructure or security level can still provide data to ERP using Google Fusion Tables services. Read more about using Axional Google Bridge to perform asynchronous data input to hosted ERP systems
Will my organization lose control of its own data?
- Your organization can download its own DB exports from the backup servers at any time.
- Thanks to Axional architecture, your data and applications can be moved easily from one hosting site to another.
In some cases we offer free Test Drives of our products and solutions for a limited period. Your organization will have a chance to try out the software before contracting the service, eliminating much of the risk surrounding software acquisition.
Empower your business today
Our team is ready to offer you the best services