Instead of having costly impersonal line ups, imagine a point of sale in the palm of your hand. With the flexibility of Axional POS running on new generation mobile devices you can change the way you interact with customers.
Incorporating functions only available in centralized computer systems allowing at the same time a rich user system interface while preserving operational capabilities offline to guarantee uninterrupted sales’ operations.
Axional POS gives a real advantage in the sales model compared with competition. Faced by traditional retail systems and the impersonal points of sale, not only can a simple smart phone perform fast offline transactions but also allows the processing of complex operations synchronized with central systems.
The sophisticated sales interface includes:
- Performing traditional sales operations using barcode scanners and ticket printing on web-linked printers.
- Select articles using family trees, product searches or character filters
- Provide customers with catalogue-type functions with galleries of high definition images, video and even visualization of articles rotated through 360 degrees.
- Consult the central inventory, reserves or check delivery status.
- Process payments, accept on-screen signatures send receipts by e-mail or generate PDF 417 codes of the transaction for the later collection of materials or the making of payments to central collections.
Axional POS provides a flexible sales interface based on different layout configurations, adapted to the type of product and its categorization by family.
Each of these layout views can be used in a mobile device of any size.
- Mode List. Two level articles gallery with integrated cart.
- For each articles’ family a vertical scroll sidebar presents all of its articles sequentially grouped by the next category level. User can swith from one family to another through a families bar.
- When checking an article its individual image is shown along with its detailed description.
- A fast button allows to increase the quantity selected according to the multiplying factor.
- Mode Grid. A navigational tree with programmable multiple family levels.
- Based on a hierarchically structured family tree, user can drill-down to reach the sought category (Handling sizes and colors, as well).
- Articles are presented in a tiled frame showing its images, descriptions and prices.
- Mode Barcode. Fast data entry by use of a barcode reader.
- Direct selection of articles by use of a reference code, such as EAN, DUN 14, etc.
- Barcode reader integrated with the mobile device.
Scope of application
Axional POS is thought of as much as for organizations with its own stores as for franchise holders, allowing for the management of each franchise individually or sharing data so as to have a consolidated global view in real time.
The use of a mobile device or a tablet as a sales point makes it especially useful in areas where the relationship with the customer requires more interaction (fashion stores, jewelers, opticians, perfume houses, workshops, electricians, pharmacies, etc).
Allow multiple vendors per terminal with their language adapted to their profile.
- Organization of the employee shifts.
- Presence monitoring, exits, etc.
- Management of employee profiles with special authorization to accept price modifications, etc.
By categories in multiple levels.We provide a tactile and intuitive interface with near-zero cost learning. Speed and simplicity in the process of localizing articles:
- Using the product code.
- Through name or description.
- Via a filter by characteristics.
- By use of a camera scanner or Bluetooth.
Also, the following features are available:
- The system automatically keeps the list of most sold articles to be used in just one “click”.
- A catalogue of articles with the possibility of visualizing the associated information, gallery of images, videos, images in 360 degrees, PDF documents, etc.
- The possibility of retaining and recuperating one or more receipts.
- Print-formatting of adaptable receipts.
- Reprinting of receipts when needed.
- The possibility of cancelling tickets with associated auditing.
Centralized management of promotions with the capacity for change logic in real time.
- The possibility of following in real time the effectiveness of promotions and their evolution.
- The option of instantly fine tuning promotional rules when need.
Promotions modality can be:
- Gift of X units per each Y units of a product, family of manufacturer.
- Percent of discount, value of discount or gift promotional units.
- Variable depending a sliding scale of units and price.
- Promotions can be configured to apply to:
- A group of stores
- A group of articles
- Some week days
- Certain hours of a day
Handling of returns
Online validity check of returns to ensure quantities match. Refunds of sales price instead of the current price, taking into account any possible discounts and/or applicable promotions applied to the receipt.
Handling of returns checks if returns must be accepted only in the original sales store. Furthermore, Partial returns are permitted and it admits of refunding of a monetary value or of emiting a voucher to be used in the next sale with an expiry date.
Handling of sizes and colors
A product code can define a set of available ranges of sizes and colors. Prices can be defined a model level, allowing specific customizing for a determined size and color pair.
The systems admits cash reconciliations by means of charging and has a cashing-up function at the end of each shift or end of each day.
- Against risk allocated to companies or recurring customers.
- Month-end billing or at end of the period when the credit sales have taken place.
From a point of sale, sales invoices can be generated (and latter dispatch of records for purchases superior to applicable country tax regulations). Moreover, the issue of coupons to be exchanged in future sales is considered.
Axional POS manages effective money retirements. . During the cash close, only the remaining cash is considered ant the system takes into consideration any previous withdrawals during the activity period. Moreover, Axional POS allows small payments on a store issuing a ticket receipt for each payment and making the book entry.
The accounting process generates the entries reflecting all operations processed on sales terminals generating an entry by store and by day allowing for a custom design of their structure. The accounting process operations include functions such as:
- Individual VAT accounting for the tickets generating an invoice.
- Receipts itemized by charge type with receivable account generation, when required.
- Account generation of differences between the theoretical and the declared amount.
- Register of the receipts issued.
- Register of promotions and accounting control of credit amounts on gift cards.
- Register of treasury operations of charge types that require conciliation such as credit cards.
From a point of sale, new client entries can be registered and it is allowed to consult the purchases made, the available credit and the balances of refund . Moreover, a complaint registrer can be made.
Each user has a diary programmable at headquarters which allows defining which activities need to
be done. The activities can be simple notifications (calling a customer) or needing data entry procedures (inventory).
An activity can contain templates specifically adjusted to the needs of the organization. The templates can contain alpha-numeric data or even the taking of photos or video (taking the photograph of an outline or of a defect of a product received).
The central system has a tracking system of the execution of activities immediately completed.
Store stock repositioning
The system allows for generating requests for automatic restocking of the store via customer-defined rules. These proposals can be validated and authorized by chief buyers of each area/section. These proposals for providing a shop is calculated on the basis of:
- The items sold by the end of the day, are restocked by the same number of items.
- Articles that are below safety stock levels. In this case the safety level is configurable on the level of groups of stores and families, being able to get to the level of detail by shop and article
‘Back office’ operations
Typical back office operations are considered within Axional POS system:
- Incoming/outgoing operations:
- The receipt of merchandise following a purchase order.
- The reception of goods following an order from another store or the central warehouse.
- Returns to providers or the central warehouse.
- Dispatches to other offices
- Internal operations
- Rolling inventory
- Deletions for breakage.
- Use of own products by employee
The power of POS can be increased by a full special operation management. Among these operations, there are:
- Centrally-controlled management of refunds of articles and quantities.
- Product reservation, which includes: accounting of amounts delivered on account, the reservation of articles, effective sales made in earlier days and control of reserved stock.
- Adjustments or compositions to articles (jewelry, fashion), which includes:
- Receipt of the product to be adjusted, organization of the dispatch to the headquarters or workshop, control of the receipts from external workshops or warehouses notification of the price for the adjustment, dispatch from the warehouse or workshop to the store, receipt of the article in store automatic notification by e-mail or SMS to the customer and delivery and payment collection.
- Operations not connected with sales.
- Introducing and managing loyalty customers. Generating named or generic cards.
- Supervision of home deliveries, cash on delivery and the control of the process flow.
- Payment management in the billing terminal of invoices sent by the central system (monthly division of sales made to industrials or credit clients).
Interaction with existing devices
Axional POS allows for the natural operation of Bluetooth scanners and WIFI printers under the LPD protocol.
For operations to the cash till, a printer series or the display, Axional POS can dialog with a module hosted in the computer which manages the hardware and which serves as gateway for the orders sent by telephone.
By way of this system, a simple telephone or tablet can carry out the sales operations and arrange the cash till opening and closing using only the wireless connection and protecting the pre-existing hardware.
Sales integration allows the datawarehouse to update automatically and makes available to the users
multiple management reports such as:
- Sales by store, section, family, article, etc.
- Sales margins by family, sections, type of operation, etc
- Comparative analysis in respect of other time periods.
- Sales statistics by time slot.
- Productivity figures by user.
- Tracking of cash operations.
- Tracking of payments in account.
Sales objectives define a sales objective for each store enabling a real time analysis of performance. Objectives can be set as: sales value, value of benefit, objective commercial margin, units, number of transactions, etc. Moreover, they can be set at different levels including: country, area, store, customer, brand, manufacturer, family, article, model, etc.
The system admits that objectives can be defined for a year while the system can make proposals for lower levels: monthly, weekly, daily using seasonal statistics of previous years.
The system’s design allows for connection with any pre-existing ERP system using a synchronization model of data specifically designed for distributed environments.
The Synchronization policy
The synchronization policy is defined as the combination of data structures that need to be
replicated in a terminal.
The sync policies, once adjusted, maintain the daily data flows. But how to resolve the necessity of responding to an unexpected change in prices or an unforeseen promotion?The system keeps a SMS message monitoring service of authorized telephones which lets the central servers operate on the telephone without the intervention of the user.
The need for the sales point to operate without interruption concerns organizations used to high rollout and maintenance costs. That is why each mobile device works autonomously and intelligently with a replica of the “vital” data on the SD memory.
No in-store central computer is needed so administration is centralized.The system can easy build up from just a few terminals to hundreds or thousands. By nature the terminals work autonomously except for the operations which require real time consultations.
Axional POS allows organizations monitor in real time the evolution of sales and even fine tune management rules to adapt to the necessities of the moment.
- Costs Savings:
- Take advantage of the wide availability of the types of Android terminals of multiple manufacturers.
- Drastically reduce the learning time of the vendors on using a popular and universally accepted interface.
- Allow for having alternative terminals for peaks in demand, using the same telephones as for calls.
- Take advantage of existing hardware (display, cash till and serial printer).
- Process Improvements:
- Minute-by-minute tracking of sales and the effectiveness of promotions allowing for dynamic adjustment.
- Reduction of errors in the application of discounts.
- Multiple devices can offer distinct sales models. Fixed terminal, mobile terminal for guided attention and even a client’s terminal.
- A reduction of time dedicated to the management of inventories and “back office” tasks.
- Reduction of the costs of inventory misaligned to needs.
- Improvements to Information Quality:
- Improving the customer’s knowledge through loyalty schemes and consequently allowing the organization to focus objectives.
- Enhance the supply chain and the flow with providers thanks to the possibility of having access to centralized and reliable information.
- Improvements to customer service level:
- Raise the level of interaction with the client with the possibility of being by their side.
- Optimization of the sales cycle and reduction of the waiting times.
- The mobility of the sales point throughout the store and including outside it (transferring the sale to the customer’s door).
- Secure information regarding stocks of the product at the central store or other outlets.
- Record of the interactions with the customer which always allows for a reliable reply regarding the situation of a process (adjustments, reservations, refunds).
Download Axional POS APP and create your business in few minutes: