Axional MDM is a software platform that delivers centralized control of mobile devices and tablets using Android, as well as the apps that run on them. It facilitates the integration of mobility solutions with your existing enterprise systems, helping to manage your mobile deployment.
Axional MDM comprises the following modules/functionality:
Deployment &License managerThis module enables IT administrators to distribute, manage, upgrade and secure applications on personal and corporate owned smartphones and tablets. A centralized console effectively allows for the management of the complete lifecycle of your entire application environment. The console provides information about:
- Total number of licenses of a specific app.
- Number of available licenses.
- Total number of enabled/disabled devices.
Device ControlProvides IT administrators with productivity tools such as real-time visibility and full remote control to effectively assist mobile workforce and simplify its management by IT Department:
- Control: IT Department can manage the complete mobile asset lifecycle, secure data and network integrity and handle the integrated applications. Using standard messages, Axional MDM provides you with the capability of remotely:
- Enable/Disable applications and devices, providing a single-click download/install process for users/devices.
- Silently delete device’s data.
- Show a pop-up message.
- Get data from local DB using standard SQL sentences.
- Monitoring:It includes a full-service help desk functionality with remote support and exception handling through alerts and notifications. With this tool, managers can proactively handle events and incidents, optimizing costs and operations management:
- Device access history. Track user behavior, view device usage and historical trends.
- History of transactions with central systems. Includes elapsed time control and size of data transferred. It maintains an auditable trail of all transactions, facilitating the implementation of Compliance programs.
- Number of pending messages.
- Get installed Core version number.
- Battery charge monitoring. Includes a trend graph to allow a prediction of remaining capacity.
- Connection Type (WIFI, 3G, 4G,…).
Corporate securityThe system has a central console providing a role-based profile access ensuring that only authorized users can view and manage enterprise devices. At the device level, the system includes the following functionality:
- Lock a device, delete a password, and wipe a device clean of data.
- Send customized pop-up messages and communicate with the end user.
- Restrict content from being emailed, printed, or moved outside of the repository.
- Manage and deploy profiles to configure Apps, set up networks and enable/disable device add-ons (camera…).
Location Based Services
- Monitoring GPS Status.
- Geolocation: It provides accurate geo-location device tracking and user behavior monitoring that can be plotted on an interactive map.
- Geo-Fencing:Geo-fencing enables the creation of a geometric shaped fence around a geographical area to trigger alerts and pre-defined actions when devices enter or exit the Virtual Boundaries.
DashboardsAxional MDM comes with a set of standard and customized diagnostics and reports. It also provides with analytics tools to support high-end business intelligence requirements for comprehensive mobile device asset management:
- Detail of SOAP connection by device, grouped by method. Data synchronization times and its comparison with median values.
- Data volumes at device level, application level and global values.Top 10 tables.
- Effective elapsed time during data synchronization with corporate systems.
- Report of App and API by device, grouped by version number.
- All reports can show the results separately by device manufacturer.
- User data:
- User name and internal code.
- Details of user synchronization rules.
- E-mails used to report events and logs.
- Information about user roles.
- Devices used during a time period.
- Map tracking user location.