Additionally to the one-time licensing model commonly used for on-premise software, Deister offers a subscription model as well, with customers paying an ongoing fee to use the applications.
Our applications are true 3-tier, web-native built specifically to be used over the web. Because they are accessed via a Cloud Delivery Model, we offer a multi-tenant SaaS architecture to provide customers with the maximum flexibility, reliability and at the same time, reducing IT costs.
Using the SaaS model, companies can obtain the following benefits:
- Reduce the risks of software acquisition. Companies do not need to make significant initial investments. There is nothing to buy or maintain in terms of networks or hardware.
- Upgrades on time. Organizations can forget messy upgrades because they are always on the most current version with the latest innovations available to them.
- Flexibility to Adjust. Cloud infrastructure scales rapidly to cope with customer’s needs.
Deister‘s highly skilled team is constantly committed to offer an exceptional service to ensure a near constant availability of your applications.
Our Cloud Computing services are offered under a subscription fee model based on usage parameters (users, transactions and storage volume).
Our solutions can be contracted thru two pricing models:
- Flat rate for unlimited access to some or all of the application’s features
- Rates based on monthly usage.
Payment model. Two options:
Payment model. Two options:
In most surveys for Cloud services, top issues continue to be security, performance, and availability. These are all good concerns and need to be addressed. Our Service Level Agreements (SLAs) clearly addresses the following issues:
- My organization’s data will be secure? Deister can offer you the level of security you need while saving your organization the expense and effort required to house, deliver, and back up an application:
- Servers are housed in state-of-the-art colocation facilities of Colt (colt.net), the leading European company in cloud services.
- Data are continuously replicated on Replica DB Servers and on backup servers (same site or in a redundant site).
- Secure connections using HTTPS protocol.
- The Applications will be available when users need it? Our SLA guarantees the specific percentage of uptime, based on:
- Full hardware redundancy, from replicated DB servers to a full back-up site.
- Facilities are certified data centers in Barcelona and other cities, with redundant power supplies to avoid consequences from a power failure.
- The Axional architecture is easily scalable to meet sudden increases in the number of transactions or users.
- Sites are monitored by highly qualified operators 7×24.
- Even remote users with limited access to the ERP application either at infraestructure or at security level can still provide ERP with business data using Google Fusion Tables services. Read more about using Axional Google Bridge to perform an asynchronous data input to hosted ERP systems.
- Will my organization lose control of its own data?
- Your organization can download its own DB exports from the backup servers, at any time.
- Thanks to Axional architecture, your data and application can be moved easily from one hosting site to another.
In some cases we offer free Test Drives of our products and solutions for a limited period. Your organization will have a chance to try the software before contracting the service, eliminating much of the risk surrounding software acquisition.