With their industry knowledge as well as their consulting and technological services, Deister’s partners are a key element in helping your company achieve the best results when implementing our solutions. That’s why our partnership program is an essential part of our client service strategy.
Deister continues to build relationships with companies whose products or services complement our solutions, creating a partner ecosystem with the ability to offer the best solutions adapted to the specific needs of clients all over the world.
Become a Partner
A partnership relationship with Deister is mutually profitable. Because we have a clearly-defined set of requirements, benefits and choices to support this type of relationship, you cannot find a better agreement for your business.
As a partner, we can help create new opportunities that grow your business, through our technology and experience. We will work together to give your clients the utmost level of satisfaction.
Who Might Be Interested in Becoming a Partner?
- Consulting companies that need innovative products for their clients.
- Cloud services suppliers, as we can offer a broad set of solutions available on the cloud.
- Businesses oriented toward databases such as Informix or DB2, as we have a wide range of applicable products.
- Businesses oriented toward geospatial technologies who need a powerful database development structure.
- Companies with their own ERP applications that need a new cloud solution for their local market.
Advantages of belonging to the partners program
- Access to the advanced functionality and technology of our solutions, including the possibility of offering services on the cloud.
- Training programs on our solutions to increase your delivery capabilities.
- Technical support to quickly resolve your questions and issues.
- Possibility of joint marketing to enhance our commercial effectiveness.
- Periodic updating of products and functionalities.
Increase your company revenues with Deister Partner Program. We are actively looking for new partners in Europe (Germany, France, the UK) and in Latin America (Colombia, Chile, Mexico and Peru).
Our partnership program
Our partnership program aims to offer real value throughout the entire product life cycle, from strategic consulting to implementation to cloud services. The program includes the following components:
All of our partners have a proven ability to implement ERP and CRM solutions, mobile applications, etc. using solid methodologies to ensure the project’s success. Each partner shares our vision on how to help companies run their business as efficiently as possible.
The Axional Suite of products is based on a safe, on-demand, web-native multi-tenant infrastructure. This architecture allows Managed Service Providers to build public clouds that let them provide not only technical infrastructure services but complete business process management (BPM) services, as well.
The Axional Suite includes several tools that facilitate the management of the BPM life cycle.
Network partners develop specific applications to respond to the customer’s needs in quick, secure transactions. These applications may be totally new, developed from scratch or based on existing Axional modules and then adapted to fulfill specific business requirements.
All network partners, aside from having access to new version information prior to official release, are entitled to receive personalized technical support.
Our technology partner companies are leaders in operating systems, development and integration tools, hardware platforms, and more. Deister’s goal is to partner with these providers to leverage our products’ features and achieve maximum performance.
Deister continues to invest significant resources to ensure that our products are optimized for market-leading platforms. By working closely with our technology partners, Deister offers completely interoperable solutions with the capability to fully address customers’ needs.
Referral Partner Program
With the Referral Program, Deister rewards partners that provide us with new leads or prospects for our solutions.
How does it work? Your company doesn’t need to be a preexisting partner to join the Referral Program. Just register in the program and submit the information of the referral prospect.
The advantages of the Referral Program for your company are:
- You can provide your customers with valuable solutions and earn a percentage of the revenue from the sale.
- No previous investment is required, nor a permanent commitment to our solutions.
- Deister technical and business support will be available to you during the sale process.
- Once registered in the partner program, you will receive occasional updates on new products, features and services.