With their industry and technological knowledge and with their consultancy services, Deister’s partners are a key element to make your company achieve the best results when implementing our solutions. That’s why our partnership program is an essential part of our client service strategy.
Deister continues to build relationships with companies, whose products or services complement our solutions, creating a partner ecosystem with the capability to offer the best solutions adapted to the customer’s specific needs around the world.
Become a partner
A partnership relationship with Deister is mutually profitable. We have a clearly defined set of requirements, advantages and options that represent this type of relationship. This means that you cannot find a better agreement for your business.
As a partner, we can contribute to create new opportunities that make your business grow, through our technology and experience. We will work together to give your clients the utmost level of satisfaction.
Who could be interested in becoming a partner?
- Consulting companies that need innovative products for their clients.
- Cloud services suppliers, as we can offer a broad set of solutions available on the cloud.
- Businesses its focus of attention are data bases such as Informix or DB2, as we have a wide range of products specifically designed.
- Businesses oriented to geospatial technologies needing a powerful database development structure.
- Companies with their own ERP applications that need a new cloud solution for their local market.
Advantages of belonging to the partners program
- Access to our solutions of advanced functionality and technology, including the possibility of offering services on the Cloud.
- Training programs on our solutions to increase your delivery capabilities
- Technical support to quickly solve your doubts and problems.
- Possibility of joint marketing actions to enhance the commercial effectiveness.
- Periodical updating of products and functionalities.
Increase your company revenues with Deister Partner program. We are actively looking for new partners in Europe (Germany, France, UK) and in Latin America (Colombia, Chile, Mexico and Peru).
Our partnership program
Our partnership program is aimed to offer real value along the entire product life cycle, from strategic consultancy to implementation, to cloud services. The program includes the following modalities:
Every partner has a proven capability to implement ERP and CRM solutions, mobile applications, etc. using solid methodologies to ensure the project’s success. All partners share our vision on how to help companies run their business in the most efficient way.
The Axional Suite of products is based on a safe, multi-tenant, accessed-by-demand, web-native infrastructure. This architecture enables Managed Services providers to build public clouds that allow MSP to provide not only technical infrastructure services but complete business process management (BPM) services, as well.
The Axional Suite includes several tools that help in the management of BPM’s life cycle.
Network partners develop specific applications to address customer’s needs with transactional capabilities quickly and safely. These applications can be totally new, developed from scratch or based in existing Axional modules and then adapted to fulfill specific business requirements.
All Network partners, aside from having access to new version information prior to official release, are entitled to receive specific technical support.
Our technological partners are leading companies in operating systems, development and integration tools, hardware platforms, etc. Deister’s goal is to partner with these providers to leverage our products, achieving the best features and the maximum performance.
Deister continues to commit big investments to ensure that our products are optimized for market leading technological platforms. By working closely with our technological partners, Deister offers totally interoperable solutions, with the capability to fully address customer’s needs.
Referral Partner Program
With the Referral Program, Deister rewards partners that provide us with new leads or prospects for our solutions.
How does it work? It’s not required to be a previous partner to join the Referral Program. Just register in the Referral Program and submit the information of the referral prospect.
With this program, your company can benefit from:
- Provide to your customers with real value solutions and earn revenue from the selling.
- No previous investment is required, nor a specific commitment to our solutions.
- Use Deister sales and consulting support during the selling process
- Once registered on the program, you will receive updated information on new products, features and services.